Monday, February 26, 2007

busy busy year

Happy Boar year!!

So busy lately, I have lost my right hand man to HSB... Hope he is well there, I heard he is now slimmer, well when I was in HKL doing the same training, I was the slimmest at that time...thinking back when I was in SARS team in HKL, I was the STAR in most of the magazines and TV shows and newspapers, and I was very slim at that time, well after delivered my little angel 2 and half years ago, I could not get back in shape, now this year, i will be forcing myself to be more discipline in dieting... allot of colleagues are very encouraging, including one of my good friend even said that she will spanked me if I eat more than I should...thank you!

I saw my husband who lost weight a lot lately due to disease... from 75 kg down to 59 kg now, and the waist from 35 inch to 29 inch, this drives me more to loose weight in order to catch up or better down with him! I am worry however, he is really positive about his life, I should be living my life with him to the greatest while I can! However, my work is really driving me away from family life! As I said, KKM is Kementerian Kuat Meeting!

Just wish I will have my right wing back.... then I can do some quality work here, if not, I am not sure whether I am doing everything well or nothing is good after all the effort!!

This year should be a new start for me and for my husband, and I am planning to set up a place for my unit and clinic, just wish everything will be smooth for me this year as In feng shui predicted!

happy New Year to all who read my blog!

May everyone have happiness and health then wealth in this year of golden boar!

1 comment:

Tare(@.@) said...

I will not spank you. I will probably not go for morning tea with you, just to make my point ;)

Happy CNY! May all your wishes come true.