Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hi I am back

It has been a long long 2 months in my life....feels like is going through 2 years to me! Finally, I have managed to go through this 2 months of my life with lots of emotional disturbance!

My beloved husband finally went through his NPC treatment, which made him loose 14 Kg in total, going through that difficult time was not easy for both of us! He was in great pain and I cannot share his pain physically, however, mentally I was tortured as well by looking at him and feeling his suffering! I did try to portray as though I am alright and fine in my work as well as in my role as a wife and a mother. The truth is I am very tired and stressed up. I had been suffering from acute tonsillitis with maxillary sinusitis recurrently, I have taken 4 courses of antibiotics in this 2 months!

Now when my husband is recuperating from his illness, I am doing the same as well. I just wish that this new year will be a better one for both of us and for everyone in the world!

May the year of pig brings luck and happiness to everyone! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Cytusm said...

Hi, welcome back. I almost abandoned this blog after its long silence. Sorry, for being your secret stalker, don't ask how I came here. It is borderless in this blogsphere. I understood how you had gone through. You are a strong lady and you are my great idol. I am praying for the smooth and fast recovery of your loved one, and do take care of yourself.