Monday, February 26, 2007

homophobia?? Definitely NOT!

i was asked about this on last Friday in my clinic by a good friend of mine who works together with me! I was shocked by his question as I thought I have always been open about my view on MSM! I am NOT a homophobia, may be some times I was joking with some of my other friends about this or that persons preference in sexual activity, however, I am definitely not homophobia and i am in a field that meet a lot of MSM, I am not judgemental by any chance and will never be judgemental on those who prefer to practice MSM! i hope by stating this people whom I might offended will forgive me and be more understanding about me and of course trust must be earned, and I hope I will earn your trust if you are one MSM who decided to be open about it to me one of this days!!

Live and let live is my motto in this blog, and I mean it when I publish it, what it means please refer this blog in the past post!

1 comment:

Tare(@.@) said...

Just for the record, I'm not one either. You taught me not to be one.